Motorola has released its recently and Motorola has announced that it lost around $80 million on $5.3 billion in revenue during Q4, a huge drop from the same quarter in 2010 which saw the company earn just around $110 million in profit. Also included were some sales numbers that might just make you cringe. –> Read more
List/Grid Tag Archives: Tablets
Lenovo has finally revealed an August 23rd launch date for the Lenovo ThinkPad tablet. The dual-core 10.1-inch tablet will retail for a starting price of $479.99. If your wanting the digitizer pen though, that will set you back an extra $30. At the tablets initial launch, the tablet will only be available with WiFi. A 3G model will be available at a later date.
Key Features and Specifications:
- NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2 Dual-Core 1GHz processor
- Android™ 3.1
- 10.1” WXGA (1280×800) 16:10 IPS panel with Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Multitouch display with digitizer input (pen optional)
- Starting at 1.65 lbs
- Up to 8 hours battery life (with WiFi enabled)
- Up to 64GB storage
- Bluetooth®, WiFi and 3G connectivity
- Native USB 2.0 and micro-USB ports, full-size SD card slot and mini-HDMI output
- Android 3.1 installed, a premiere business-optimized mobile platform
- Data encryption, corporate email and security features for safe communication inside and outside your network
- Digitizer pen for comfortable note taking
- HD display and HDMI output for crisp and defined presentations on large monitors
- Integrated cloud sharing and storage to easily move large files between team members and offices
- Preloaded productivity apps, including Documents to Go® and PrinterShare®
- Full Flash support for online media
Verizon Wireless officially confirmed that it will replace its unlimited data plan with these not-so-unlimited ones starting tomorrow.
The new available plan options starting tomorrow will be:
- 75 MB (for basic phones only) – $10
- 2 GB – $30
- 5 GB – $50
- 10 GB – $80
The good news is that existing customers will be grandfathered into their current unlimited data plans.
Also, customers who have a mobile hotspot compatible device, will no longer be able to use the service for free. If you add the hotspot feature today, you will be able to add the unlimited mobile hotspot feature for $30. Starting tomorrow if you change your mind and want it, you will be charged $20 a month for 2GB of usage.
Huawei unveiled it’s 7-inch media tablet this morning. The tablet looks to be very nice and comes with a few features and specs that are sure to postpone your next tablet purchase. The tablet is even featuring Android 3.2. The MediaPad will be shipping this fall with a price yet to be announced. –> Read more