As we told you earlier the much waited A5 Jailbreak for iPhone 4S and iPad 2 was out yesterday. This Jailbreak was released in the form of the tool named Absinthe. The dream team who had been working on this jailbreak had manged to fix the errors and now distributed the Jailbreak publicly. Before you start your jailbreak you should note that this jailbreak runs on only iPhone 4S running the iOS 5.0, iOS 5.0.1 (9A405 and 9A406) firmware and for iPad 2 users make sure that your firmware is set on 5.0.1.
• Now Download Absinthe A5 at this main link or mirror link.
• Remove your password from your device by going to Settings > General > Passcode Lock and Turn Passcode Off.
• Plug in your device and back up using iTunes(just in case).
• Open Absinthe and press Jailbreak with your device plugged in.
• Unplug your device and open the Absinthe app on your home screen. A black screen will appear and restart your phone.
In case your device displays a white screen showing “Error establishing a database connection” then Go to Settings, turn on VPN and wait. VPN should error and then it will reboot like normal.
• Once the jailbreak is complete, click the “Cydia” app that appears. follow the prompts and you are set. Congrats.
Note: This Jailbreak is out only for Mac Users Windows and Linux Users will have to wait few more hours.